This class is the beginning of your journey to work on bicycles. Learn a basic understanding of bike mechanics, empowering you to handle many common issues and keep your bike in good working condition.
You will learn:
- Cleaning, lubrication, safety inspection and bearing adjustments
- Adjustment of derailleur and brakes
- Removal and installation of wheels and truing
- Pedal installation
- Overview of bike assembly
What you need for class:
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Shoes that have good soles and cover your whole foot
- Gloves (only if you want)
- Hair pulled back
- Safety glasses (buy here for only $4)
- Your book (supplied during your first class)
- And of course… your bike!
Tuesday’s – December 5 – 12, 2023
5:00 – 7:00 pm
2 Weekly sessions, 2 hours each
Tuition $199.99 includes*
- 3 sessions – 1 3/4 hours long
- Park Tool Blue Book of Bike Repair
- Lifetime of Knowledge
Tuition is non-refundable, payment due at registration.
Questions? Call us or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org